Setting up Business in Dubai Multi Commodities Center (DMCC)
The Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) was the first mixed-use Free Trade Zone in Dubai, nurturing both businesses and community living, working on a “City within a City” concept. It is currently home to over 9,800 companies ranging from startups to large corporates . Situated in the Jumeirah Lake Towers in the heart of New Dubai and serviced by two metro stations within the community, the DMCC free zone is located on Sheikh Zayed Road, the main arterial connecting Dubai and Abu Dubai, and in close proximity to Jebel Ali Free Zone and ports, Al Maktoum International Airport, and Dubai Logistics Corridor.
The DMCC offers member companies unique benefits including access to products and services, physical and financial infrastructure and trading platforms such as the Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange (DGCX), Dubai Diamond Exchange, DMCC Pearl Exchange, DMCC Tea Centre and DMCC Tradeflow. Additionally, DMCC companies have access to a host of commodities-based investment tools such as Shariah compliant hedge funds.
- Strategic location in the heart of new Dubai next to major residential developments
- Serviced by excellent road and Metro connectivity
- Full range of business activities
- Excellent infrastructure for trading in commodities
- Integrated commodity exchanges
- Vibrant business community of over 9,800 companies
- All Free Zone benefits
More information on Company Formation in DMCC