Company Formation in Jebel Ali Free Zone (JAFZA)
JAFZA is one of the largest and fastest growing free zones in the world. As the leading business hub of the Middle East, JAFZA provides world class infrastructure supported with value-added services and incentives.
Established in 1985, JAFZA today is spread over an area of 48 sq. kilometres and is home to over 7100 companies from across the world, including over 120 of the Fortune Global 500 enterprises.
The JAFZA port has the capacity to handle 15 million containers annually and is serviced by more than 170 shipping lines, thus making it the preferred destination to send and receive sea freight to any port in the world.
Being one of the largest Free Zones in Dubai, JAFZA has now developed into a business community within itself.
Advantages of company formation in JAFZA
- Ready access to the world’s 8th largest cargo airport
- Co-located with the world’s largest manmade port
- Upcoming GCC rail connectivity through the Union Railway (Etihad Rail)
- Vibrant business community of over 7100 companies
- Ease of operation
- Excellent infrastructure and logistics
- Access to leased land for construction
- All Free Zone benefits